Long Mermaid Hair Transformation!

Hi guys, how was your day?


Well I spent 5 hours at the salon but it was time well spent!

I transformed my short bleached blond hair to long blue and turqoise gradient mermaid hair using the power of human hair microbead style extensions and Manic Panic's blue moon, atomic turqoise and sirens song semi permanent dyes.

Here's how it looked before:


Bleached blond by yours truly, my hair was quite short. It was ready to soak up some dye!


Next, we tossed in some blond extensions using a plier and metal rings to hold them in place...yes you heard right! I haven't had microbead extensions before as I've always had long natural hair up until a few months ago. But they don't feel too heavy and different even though it's supposed to take a few days to get used to them.


Next it was time to add the dye, the order of the dyes in my hair from top to bottom are as they were previously listed.

Now time for the big reveal! What did it end up looking like?


This is the finished product!!!

It came out long and a very vibrant blue! The gradient isn't as clear between the last two colors but is definitely noticeable between blue moon and atomic turqoise. Maybe the key is finding dyes with different undertones.

Anyway in the end it came out great and I'm very happy with the results. I'm sure as it fades out it will go a much lighter pastel as well and am excited to see how the color progresses. Oh I'm heading to Thailand for a couple of days tomorrow and can't wait to show off my new locks and check out the sights with my DSLR! I haven't been to Bangkok before, well I did once when I was a kid but I was too young to remember. So I'm looking forward to it. I'll be sure to post about my trip if I can.



Thanks for catching up with me and I'll see you again soon!

Stay awesome,

xoxo Ketsuban

Share:

0 comments

Leave me a comment!