Lunch Cruisin'...Literally!

The Spirit of Cairns runs lunch, dinner and sunset cruises that are popular with tourists and for special celebrations. They offer a scenic ride with a full buffet and drinks. I really wanted to try it out! So I did!




The buffet included antipasto, quiches, 3 different salads, prawns, fish and chicken among other things...


The boat fit a good amount of people!


And the exterior of the boat had some tables and bean bags for sunbathing and enjoying the view. Also lots of standing space.

(Me standing around on the boat haha...)

Lunch (first plate, it's a buffet so you can get as many helpings as you want).

The drinks they serve.

2nd plate!

All in all I would say the Spirit of Cairns is definitely an amazing time. I haven't felt so relaxed in a long time as I did on the boat. Although there was slightly annoying live entertainment inside the dining area. I think it was part of the package of a crew of men and women celebrating a 50th birthday on a table near us. But some of their act was enjoyable nonetheless and the annoyance was counterbalanced by the great food and sunny view.

Thanks for catching up with me!

See you next time,
Ketsuban. x

Share:

0 comments

Leave me a comment!