VEGAN: Warm and Super Healthy Winter Soup!

C O M M E N T S

So, today after I went to the gym I stopped by the grocery store and they were having a produce FLASH SALE! I got a whole bag of fruits & veggies for only 3 dollars. The veggies were a bit old looking, but I figured a way to put them to good use and to make sure they were thoroughly cooked through (after all the other customer's hands had been all over everything, ick!) was to make a soup. o(^◇^)o


I N G R E D I E N T S





Veggies 

Carrots
Turnip
Onion
Spring Onion
Bok Choy
Potatoes
Parsnip
Celery
Okra
Minced ginger

Seasoning

Oil
Salt
Pepper
Vegan chicken stock
Vegetable stock
Paprika
Chilli
Turmeric
Rosemary

M E T H O D

After washing and cutting all the vegetables, combine oil and the onions. Then when the onions are cooked until they look clear clear, put a few teaspoons of the minced ginger and put all the hard vegetables in. (e.g. potato, turnip, parsnip and carrot). Then season with salt and pepper~


Next, put the chicken stock and cups of water to soak the hard vegetables as according to the stock instructions. Add the turmeric and other herbs & spices.


Then put more water and place the softer vegetables in (e.g. the bok choy, okra and spring onion).


Optional, I also made some rice while the soup was cooking~ ^_^)/


Voila and you're done!

Share:

0 comments

Leave me a comment!