Home
Social
YouTube
Facebook
Instagram
Life
Beauty
Style
Travel
Lyrics
Portfolio
Ketsuban's Dream World
Big Baller: Outfit of the Day
Written by
Ketsuban
4:51 PM
Post Comment
Dress: a men's shirt from Glue Store
Dog tags: Stroberi
Leggings: American Apparel
Hat: I forgot :(
Gold chain: A store in Harajuku, Japan
Photos by Annahem Photography
Tags:
Outfit of the Day
Share:
Newer Post
Older Post
Related Articles
0 comments
Leave me a comment!
About Me
Ketsuban
Half Aussie belle who sings, loves travel, photos and food. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ For business inquires: ketsuface@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Coward Montblanc - My English Translyrics
Disclaimer, I took so many creative liberties with these lyrics they may as well be original haha--they're not very accurate to the Jap...
Big Baller: Outfit of the Day
Dress: a men's shirt from Glue Store Dog tags: Stroberi Leggings: American Apparel Hat: I forgot :( Gold chain: A store in Harajuku, Jap...
5 Vegetarian Meals:
Vegan tofu, avo and carrot sushi and cold pressed juice: Vegan Tom Yum soup: Veggie broccoli, artichoke and cheese pizza: Vegetarian Yasai U...
Sakura Kaiten Sushi | Melbourne Cheap Eats #1
Hi guys! So I wanted to do a bit of a review of Sakura Kaiten Sushi, because I'd love to share some cheap eats here in Melbourne with yo...
Regret Message - My English Translyrics
English Translyrics Romaji 日本語 In a town by a port looking out onto the sea, ...
Tokyo Teddy Bear - My English Translyrics
To both my mom and dad, I'm sorry that I've been bad, My knees are trembling, I'm shaking, sucking my thumb. My mu...
The Lost One's Weeping - My English Translyrics
A dagger made of nothing but my distrust, Pierced my vein and turned my heart to dust, Weak love splatters, spurts onto ...
5 MUST SEE SPOTS IN CAIRNS!
In no particular order 😄 5. The Crystal Cascades 4. Green Island The view of fish from a glass bottom boat from Green Island...it's the...
Categories
Beauty
Fashion
Food
Lifestyle
Lyrics
Outfit of the Day
Travel
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2016
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
▼
April
(2)
5 No Meat Meals
Big Baller: Outfit of the Day
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(1)
►
June
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments
Leave me a comment!